This gorgeous luxury 3 bedroom penthouse offers a stunning panoramic terrace overlooking the rooftops of the city, 2 bathrooms, large living space with fireplace and kitchen leading directly to the big terrace, ideally furnished for resting in sunny days. Here you will appreciate a pleasant day off enjoying a drink with a view or simply relaxing in a warm and sunny day. All the furniture, including beds, mattresses, linen and crockery are brand new and high-quality italian manufacture.
The apartment has 2 bedrooms with 2 queen beds , 1 bedroom with 1 single bed (more suitable for a child),
2 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen,
, fireplace, Bang & Olufsen audio video System, Xbox, Satellite receiver.
There is a lift that brings right to the apartment.
I will be pleased to host you in our new and cozy flat!
The apartment and terrace are at your complete and private disposal.
##Interaction with guests
We are at your complete disposal to answer any questions before and during your stay.
We have many tips for the city and its surroundings.
To make your experience even better, we are available to assist you in organizing: Airport Transfer, Lunch/Dinner with Private Chef, Florence Private Tours, Tuscany Private Tours, Restaurant Booking.
##IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ PAYING ATTENTION
-TOURIST CITY TAX: Euro 3 per person per night (maximum 7 nights), Children under 12 free of charge to be paid in cash upon arrival
-The lead guest must be over 21 years old and will be required to sign an occupation agreement upon arrival. That is for insurance, fiscal and legal purposes. All guests are required to show a valid identity card upon check-in, if not, they will not be allowed to enter (due to Italian Police regulations).
- Smoking is not allowed
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Strictly no partying or loud noises. Please do not make too much noise when entering and leaving the flat in the evening and after 11 pm, as to respect our neighbours.
- No outsiders allowed in the apartment without our approval, in order not to contravene the police regulations.
- The final cleaning fee is intended as flat general cleaning. Keep the place reasonably clean and tidy and leave the kitchen cleaned (no dirty dishes and garbage left over). If not, please note that additional costs will be charged.
- The septic system is very effective, however it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilet. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If that happened and clog the septic system damages will be charged.
- Lost keys or getting locked out: Euro 100 per key set for replacement.
Check-in time is 2PM - 7PM.
***As we don't have a front desk please let us know a precise arrival time at least 24h before check in date.
***Any late check in must be requested and approved 24h before arrival.
***Guests must be aged 21 or over, or accompanied by a responsible adult.
Early and Late Check-In has an extra cost:
From 12 noon to 2pm: €10 ( €15 on weekends)
From 7pm to 8pm: €25
From 8pm to 10pm: €35
From 10pm to 11pm: €45
No check-in after 11pm, except for agreement made previously.
The flat is inside the Limited Traffic Zone (ZTL). Ask me all the info you need about parkings!